UCAN DEVILED EGG SALAD
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 1⁄2 Scoop Plain UCAN SuperStarch
- 1⁄8- 1⁄4 Teaspoon of paprika, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped white onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mash together hard boiled eggs, mustard, and sour cream
- Once evenly mashed, sprinkle 1⁄2 scoop of Plain UCAN into the mixture. Follow with paprika and onion. Fold over with a fork and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Some like it hot: if you prefer spicy food, sprinkle in cayenne pepper or a few drops of your favorite hot sauce.
- Bon Appetit!
- Eat UCAN Deviled Egg Salad with a fork right away, or let stand in fridge for 5 minutes to cool off
- Sandwich option: spoon UCAN Deviled Egg Salad between two slices of multigrain bread with a slice of tomato and romaine lettuce.