Almond Butter Energy Bites
These are the perfect easy, on-the-go snack option for when you need to reach for something healthy and filling! You’ll never have to reach for a bag of chips or crackers that won’t satiate you if you have these in your fridge ready to eat whenever you need them.
- 6 Dates
- 4 Tablespoons of UCAN Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Almonds
- 3 Tablespoons of Sunflower Seeds
- 4 Tablespoons UCAN Energy + Protein (Choose Your Flavour)
- 1/4 Cup of Water for Mixing
- Sesame Seeds to Coat (Optional)
- Blend the dates, almond butter, almonds, and sunflower seeds in a food processor until partially combined
- Add in 4 tablespoons of UCAN Energy + Protein, and blend until it forms a thick paste. You may have to add in some water to blend properly depending on the consistency of the mixture.
- Once the paste is combined, use a spoon to help scoop out the mixture and form it into bite-sized balls. Coat in sesame seeds, and enjoy!